WE ARE HIRING
28th October 2021
We have an exciting opportunity to join the dental team, at our private dental practice, Christopher Holden & Associates (CHA), where the care of our patients and team comes first.
The practice has recent new owners, Dr Malcolm Campbell and Mrs Kate Campbell who already own the Springmount Dental & Aesthetics clinic in Matlock. https://springmountdental.co.uk
Their plan for the CHA practice is to build on the existing and long-established reputation for quality and first class care of patients, whilst incorporating the use of new technologies, innovation, 5 star environment and patient experience found at Springmount
We are looking for:
· A Qualified Dental Nurse
· Registered with the GDC
· Professionalism, emotional maturity, team-spirit and a positive disposition are all key requirements
· Someone who loves working as part of team, will do the job well, and be happy doing the job in the long-term
· Competence in delivering a high level of customer service.
· A warm, friendly, reliable and adaptable personality
· The ability to work flexibly with others in a busy team environment.
· Excellent communication skills.
The role will involve:
Assisting in surgery with cosmetic procedures, implant surgery, aesthetic procedures, sedation, general dental procedures.
Working as part of a team to execute a first-class service.
Carrying out general clinical & administrative duties to ensure the effective running of the practice.
Hours: Full time preferred, but part time considered
Location: Christopher Holden & Associates 32 Tennyson Avenue, CHESTERFIELD S40 4SP
Salary: £19,266 – £25,350 per year
- Become part of a supportive, welcoming and forward thinking team
- We pay your GDC registration.
- Huge Staff Discounts for treatments in-house (e.g. Whitening, Botox, Composite bonding, Invisalign).
- 2 staff social events per year.
- We fund your regular CPD.
- We fund your further training to develop your career.
Previous dental experience.
Exact dental software experience preferred, but not essential.
Radiography qualification preferred, but not essential
Conscious sedation qualification preferred, but not essential
Dental implant experience preferred, but not essential
GCSE or equivalent (required)
Dental Nurse Qualification
Please provide your CV & a covering letter.
Job Types: Full-time
Reference ID: CHA/RDN/1021
Share this post: